Valentine Messages For Him





1.
People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true.
and that Prince Charming is nowhere,
So then how do I have you?


2.
I wouldn't care if the sun didn't shine,
I wouldn't care if it didn't rain,
And
I wouldn't care if I couldn't enjoy winter's delight.
All I care about is to see you
All I care about is to feel your presence
All I care about is to only with you
As for every single day of my life. I love you.


3.
If life is a game, I wish you to win
If life is a journey, I wish you to walk on roses
If life is a joy, I wish you to always smile
If life is about Love, I wish to give myself to you.


4.
Your love is like a river peaceful and deep,
Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep,
When I look into your eyes I know its true,
You were made for Me and I for You.


5.
When you love someone, it’s nothing.
When someone loves you, it’s something.
But,
When u love someone, &. the same loves you back, it’s everything...


6.
Softly the leaves of memories will fall,
I’ll pick them up & gather them all,
Bcz 2day, 2moro & till my life is through
I’ll cherish of having sum1 like u!


7.
All I wanted was someone to care,
All I wanted was someone who’d b there,
All I ever wanted was someone who’d b true,
All I ever wanted was someone like U…


8.
If kisses were water, I will give you the sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree.
If you like a planet, I will give you a galaxy.
If Love is life, I will give you mine.


9.
If u would be a chocolate, I would have Taste You,
if u would be a
(”)…(”)
( . o . )
(”)-(”)
(””)_(””)
Teddy Bear, 
I would have a hugged You,
But,
Since u r my Love, I can only give my Life to you.


10.
Let's share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.



Browse for More Valentine Messages



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrints