Valentine Messages For Her






1.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I look for you.
There is nothing I can do, without thinking of you.

2.
Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile,
And finds your presence in life so worthwhile.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true,
That someone somewhere is thinking of you.

3.
With the start of each new day, I find myself thinking of you...
In the middle of my busy day, my mind wanders,
But then again i find I am thinking only of you.

4.
Every Hour I think of you,
Every Minute I think of you,
Every Second I think of you,
I live for you and I die for you,
It’s not for days, It’s not for weeks, It’s not for months or years,
But,
It’s for ever & ever & ever...  I wanna love you..

5.
As days go by, My feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & You’ll see that it’s true...
Day & Night My thoughts are of only U..

6.
Love is not about being
afraid of the storm,
Its about learning
how to dance in the rain…

7.
Loving is not how you forget,
but how you forgive..
Is not how you listen,
but how you understand...
Is not what you see,
but how you feel..
and
Loving is not how you let go
but how you hold on...

8.
It takes half our life to find true Love. and half of it keeping them.
I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you,
And wish to spend the rest keeping you.

9.
If you are a chocolate, you are the sweetest,
If you are a Teddy Bear, you are the most cutest,
If you are a Star, you are the Brightest,
and
Since you are my “LOVE”, you are my Dearest !

10.
Flowers need sunshine, Violets need dew,
All angels in heaven know, I need you.
Years may fly, Tears may dry,
But
My Love for you will never die.



Browse for More Valentine Messages


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrints