Best 7 Valentine Messages for Facebook






1.
Oh Valentine, Valentine, Please be mine...!!
These words, oh so sweet,
I cannot define

Oh Valentine, Valentine, Please be mine...!!
Could these words be so true,
That I really do love you?

Oh Valentine, Valentine, Please be mine...!!
These words are so sweet,
They taste better than any treat

Oh Valentine, Valentine, Please be mine...!!
I love you so much from the bottom,
Of my heart,
That no one or nothing, Can ever tear us apart...!!


2.
My love is like an ocean, It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose, Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river, That will never end
My love is like a dove, With a beautiful message to send.
My love is like a song, That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner, It’s to you that I surrender.


3.
V….is for you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Innocent;
N….is 4 ur Naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity of our love.


4.
Aaj Unse Jab Mulaqat Ho Gayi,
Meri Dilki Baaton Mein Wo Jab Kho Gayi,
Tab Pucha Mene Ke Aati He Yaad Meri?,
To Khamosh Hokar,
Meri Bahon Mein Shama Gayi.....

5.
Kabhi Ajnabee se mile the,
Fir yunhi milte chale gaye,
Hum to aapko dost banane wale thee
Magar aap to hamare dil ki dhadkan,
Bantay chale gaye.
Happy Valentine’s Day.


6.
Getting what u Love is - Success,
Loving what u get is - Compromise,
Loving whether you get it or not is  - True Love,
and
Loving even after being sure u won’t get is - Pure Love...!!


7.
Humein tumse mohabbat hai, Ye sab ko pata hai
Par tumko bataana hai, zara der lagegi,

Izhaar zubaa se toe sab hi karte hain,
Par aankhon se jataana hai, zara der lagegi,

Manzil tak ka safar lamba jarur hain,
Par sang tere chalana hai, zara der lagegi,

Ye haar jeet toh jeevan ke do pehlu hain,
Agar aaj haara hoon, kal tumhe jeet lena hai, zara der lagegi.




More Romantic Love Messages

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrints